Our services range from payroll and VAT compliance to management of your entire accounting department, including accounting and administrative support across all of your international operations. Details of our services can be accessed by clicking on the items in the menu to the left.
Ten commitments to client service
We have “ten commitments” which we expect our people
to abide by to ensure we are always providing the best client service possible:
- Under promise, over deliver … so that people will feel they can rely on you.
- Assume personal responsibility for service, quality, timeliness, cost … so that we always meet the highest standards.
- Anticipate clients’ and colleagues’ needs, focus on their problems, be pro-active … because then they will see you as contributing to their success.
- Throw in little extras … so that people will feel surprised and delighted.
- Make your communications easy to understand … or else they may go to someone who speaks their language.
- Don’t keep clients or colleagues waiting … so that people won’t give up on you and go elsewhere.
- Keep people properly updated on the progress of lengthy, time consuming tasks … or else they may think you’ve forgotten about them.
- Think how we can do things better next time … so that we give an even better service.
- Keep your appearance immaculate … so that people will take you seriously.
- If there’s bad news, tell them before they tell you … so that they will continue to trust you.